Monday, September 8, 2014

Bakery...and blog!

so you know those times that you have these thoughts in your head.
like.
hey my dream is to work in a bakery as a baker.
and you know how those dreams don't pan out sometimes?
like.
you hardly work there.
and you keep thinking that they will keep their promises of training you.

well.
that happened.

i quit last week.

i'm a lot less stressed out and i had an amazing weekend!


I know I know it's Wednesday!
But I do this thing...where I start posts and never finish them.
So that's that.

Ooh I have to say, I'm proud of tanner and I. 
We've worked out every day so far this week.
It's hard to get back into a routine when you've been out of it for so long.
I feel out of shape for sure.

You know what I love though? 
Having tanner as my coach.
We kinda coach each other and it's fun.
I love how honest i can be with him and not be judged.
Like.
I want to be strong.
And I also want to be little.
In my head I was putting a weight to what I want to look like.
I tell my clients all the time not to rely on what number the scale says... 
And there I was doing the same thing!

So we decided to track body fat percentage, take pictures and track the weights that I'm lifting.
He's so smart I tell ya. ;)
I feel like health and fitness is a never ending journey.
Which I love because it is totally mental. 

I picked up a book from the library that I started reading today.
It's about mindful yoga and meditation.
One of my goals is to learn more about yoga, and eventually be certified.
So I'll keep you up on that little journey too...

Ooh I also wanted to try a new space for my blog, it's on wordpress.
I'm just messing around with it at the moment. 
I did my first post today and I already have 3 followers...
Here is the link...
https://sprinklesandshimmer.wordpress.com

So bear with me while I get it figured out. I like the platform better so far.
And I feel like it's a better place for me to make it more of a professional thing. 

I PROMISE I will post on there everyday. :)

xo
morgan.







No comments:

Post a Comment