Tuesday, July 22, 2014

whoa...

sooo.
if you knew me a little over a year ago you'd say. morgan... you hate change. what are you doing?!

i've gone part time with the job that i have with my dad. which has been really bittersweet. i cried like a big baby last friday which was my last day with one of my kids.

i've started helping this cute little bakery out called CAkE its soooo freaking cute. and the cupcakes are amazing. the owners are just super sweet. go check them out. please. :)

i'm finally helping tanner at our gym. sheesh! its been long enough right??
i feel like there aren't enough hours in the day for everything that i want to do.
so i went to the mall today and handed out business cards. yes that was fun!
except... when you don't have money you seriously do find everything you could ever want in your wardrobe. so really i just left feeling kinda sad.
i mean i found the most PERFECT sports bra. that is serious!! haha.

you know i want to be a WBFF pro one day...
well reality check...
i don't want to do lingerie shoots.
i feel like fitness competitors need to be strictly fitness.
but whatever. i'll just work towards my goal. :)
which makes me super excited. i've been walking everyday and i already feel leaner.
AMAZING.

lets see...
oh i decided to put my esthetics license to use!!!
i'm going to start doing facials out of the gym.
woo hoo. that makes me soooo happy.

oh and... i am going to go to school to get certified as a yoga instructor.

so i will be one zen girl with my yoga && facials.

:)

i've decided all of this in less than a week.
sheesh.
you know what is cool though?
typically my anxiety would be THROUGH THE ROOF!
but its not.
is that a sign that i'm finally falling into place where i need to?
maybe.

i'm just so happy and i love it.
i had to share it with all of you.
make your dreams come true!!!
whats stopping you?!?

i feel like this post was ALL over the place...
just gives you a glimpse into my mind.  :)

xo.
morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment